The Roofing Inspection is a very important part of the Roofing process. It ensures that the Roof will last for years to come and will not need costly repairs due to structural defects.
You don’t like the look of your roof. It’s old and worn out, and it doesn’t reflect well on your home or business. Imagine having a new roof that looks great and lasts for years to come. Your neighbors will be jealous when they see how good it looks!
Wayne NJ Roofing maintains and provides roof inspections to ensure that roofs are in good condition. These visits analyze the materials, age, construction, as well as insulation. Following these things will help prevent emergencies and other future repairs.
A roof is just one aspect of your building that needs to be inspected–we can do it for you. And, with our knowledge and experience, we’ll get a thorough description of both: the condition of the roofing shingles and the framing underneath. Because a spanking new exterior can make even humble furniture look like high-end décor!
Benefits of Roofing Inspection
Roofing inspections are the most important aspect of maintaining a home’s quality. A regularly scheduled inspection every two to five years is crucial for providing ample warning if damage has occurred, as well as giving peace of mind by knowing that everything is in order. Whether you’re an investor looking to make improvements or a homeowner with concerns over potential storm damage, it’s vital to schedule roof inspections at least once per year if not more.
- A roofing inspection can help you identify any leaks or water damage
- A roofing inspection will give you peace of mind that your home is in good condition
- Roof inspections are a great way to find out if there are any issues with the roof, and if so, how much it might cost to fix them
- It’s important not only for your safety but also for the integrity of your property that all repairs on the roof be done before winter sets in
- A new roof provides many benefits including increased energy efficiency, reduced heating bills, improved curb appeal, and more!
- A qualified roof inspector is trained to see problems like missing shingles, damaged flashing, and more
- Roof inspections are not only for new roofs but also for old ones that need repairs
- It’s important to have your home inspected before you buy it; this way you know what needs fixing before you move in
- If you hire a professional company for an inspection, they will provide all of their findings with photos and diagrams so there are no surprises later on
A thorough inspection will help identify any potential problems with your roof so that you can take appropriate action before it becomes too late. It’s important to know what kind of shape your home is in so that you can make informed decisions about its future. Let us provide peace of mind by inspecting your roof today!
What are some common problems found during a roofing inspection?
At Wayne NJ Roofing, we offer a complete spectrum of roofing repair services. Whether it’s re-sealing your shingles before they go bad and need to be replaced entirely, or something much more complicated like replacing tile on your frieze line—we’ll get the job done!
- Missing or damaged roof shingles
- Missing or cracked shingles
- Cracked, missing, or loose flashing
- Loose chimney flashing
- Damaged soffits and fascia boards
- Roof leaks. Leaks near the chimney, vents, and plumbing stacks
- Broken vents and skylights
- Old roof covering material that needs to be replaced
- Poorly installed vent pipe
- Wood rot due to high exposure to moisture and leaky flashing around pipes or vents.
When should you get your roof inspected?
- Age – if your roof is over 10 years old then you may need a new one
- Damage – If you notice any of the following, you might want to have a professional check out your roof – leaking or damaged shingles, missing shingles, broken vents, and so on
- Quality of materials – if your shingles have started to curl and peel off the roof, or they’re cracked, then this could be an indication that it needs replacing
- Cost of repair – if you’ve had multiple repairs done on your home in the last year due to damage from wind or hail storms then this might also be an indicator that you need a new roof
- Warranty length – If your warranty has expired and you don’t know how much longer it will last before needing another replacement then this can also indicate that it’s time for a new one
- Repairs needed often – If your shingles are curling up after only a few months since being installed on top of the old ones, then this can indicate problems with quality control at some point during the production process so make sure to get them replaced as soon as possible
- The gutters around your house are clogged with leaves, pine needles, or other debris
- You notice that there’s a gap between the ceiling of your home and the top of your roof
- There’s a noticeable dip in one section of your roof where water pools during rainstorms
- One side of your rooftop has more shingles than the other side – this could be an indication that you need to replace some shingles on one side or even both sides if it continues to get worse over time
Searching for a roofer in the Wayne, NJ area? You’ve come to the right place. We offer both residential and commercial services.
Imagine never having to worry about your roof again! With Wayne NJ Roofing, we’ll inspect your entire roof from top to bottom and let you know what needs repair or replacement so that you can rest easy knowing that everything is in good shape.
You can count on us to provide excellent service at an affordable price. Whether it’s a small repair or a complete replacement job, we will be there when you need us most!
As a top-rated roofing contractor in Wayne NJ, we know how important it is to maintain the structural integrity of your home. With our comprehensive roof inspection services, you can rest assured that any problems will be identified and addressed before they become an issue.
The longer you go without inspecting it, the more vulnerable you are to major problems or even worse loss of occupancy. Don’t wait another minute and call our experts today!
You deserve the peace of mind when it comes to your home’s safety! Call us today at (862) 292-9892 for a consultation or visit our website at waynenjroofing.com for more information about our services!